I saw this on a new blog I discovered called, mama scribbles blog . Turns out many celebrities have been doing this for a bit now. So, I decided since I was getting baxk into blogging an mine is fairly new that this would be a great post idea for me.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Sweet Home Alabama…I love Reese Witherapoon
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Just Go with it
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Not a fan: (
4. A book you plan on reading?
Joanne Fluke. BlackBerry pie Murder
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
A day no pigs would fly by Robert Peck
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Tv addiction makes this hard but 19 kids and counting is currently on my Tv
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Mom central: twitter parties: ) @MomCentral
11. What’s your favourite food?
Soft pretzels and cheese (concessions stand has the best)
12. Least favourite food?
Vegetables…I’m kind of a lucky eater
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Ham, sausage and extra cheese
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
Red Velvet Cake
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Depends on the mood I like coffee, hot and cold but, I am from Texas So sweet tea is also a fav
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mom? Seeing little smiles and hearing them laugh. Nothing lije those little giggles
19. What’s your favourite band?
Lady Antebellum. Got to see them in concert couple years ago: )
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favorite song?
Fancy by Reba
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Reba. It’s on my wish list
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Don’t have any but probably on my foot so when I wore sandals I could show off
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Our buster boy passed away in Nov, and the thought of getting a new dog is tough
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Bird watching, love watching robin’s
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
A sweet tea on a stressful day, if your not fron Texas you won’t understand
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favorite country to visit? Canada because only other one I have been too
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Lots on my bucket list, top being Europe
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Love pink fav is bright pink
36. Least favorite colour?
Baby poop yellow lol
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Flats…I have rubbish feet
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Bubble bath, and wine
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
When we lost our buster boy
46. Do you like your handwriting?
I really dislike it
47. Do you bake?
I do, but I am not great
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My confidence fluctuations
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My legs 🙂 or My laugh
50. Who do you miss most?
My buster boy (yes a dog lol)
I also miss Jesse’s parents. You complain about your in laws and all the silly antics. However, when they are done I promise you will miss it.
51. What are you listening to right now?
Oldest talking to the baby
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My other half
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My friend Jennifer
55. A sport you wish you could play?
Basketball, miss those days
56. Hair color?
Brown, naturally although. Right now its red
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Scary makes me have nightmares so definitely happy endings
59. Favorite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Aunt Karen, Jesse’s grandpa and my maternal gma
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Hmmm neither because they are not my generation but if I had to pick I would say Beatles
63. Where were you born?
Texas, born and raised: )
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Canada. Summer trip with family
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
The books in the mckade brothers trilogy by Nora Roberts
68. Favorite bedtime story? Three little bears
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
My Name Is Mama
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favorite animal?
Dog, or horse
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took? Care bear playing